Our purpose is to provide quality Catholic education, in a safe and caring community that embodies the Jesuit charism, where God is at the heart of learning, loving and serving. If you would like to secure a place for your child(ren) for 2024 at our college, we are accepting enrolment applications for places in Year 7, 8 & 9.
Please take time to read the following documents:
- Enrolment Zone and Priorities
- Preference Information and form (copy of completed form to be submitted with your online application)
- Fees Information
- Transport to the College
When you have read all of the information and have a copy of your preference form, please apply. Once your application is received then we will invite students to an enrolment interview.
There are several documents that you will need to bring to the enrolment interview:
- Completed Preference Form
- Completed Attendance Dues Form
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate and First Communion Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Passport
- Copy of New Zealand Residency or Work Permit (if applicable)
- Copy of most recent full school report
- Immunisation Certificate from your GP (Plunket book not accepted)
- Proof of address (Rates or utility bill)
- Catholic Diocese form
We aim to begin offering places for Priority students from the end of October 2022.